You’re invited to help support a wonderful summer tradition that celebrates our country’s birthday. Run/Walk BOOM!!! is a fun event that assures thousands of young kids and old kids can continue to enjoy the 4th of July Fireworks over Rackham Golf Course. If you’re unable to walk a mile or run a 5k but would like to help keep the fireworks booming, please click here to make a donation.
- Start and Finish are on Scotia & Hart, near the Gillham Recreation Center.
- Pick up shirts and race packets on race day.
- Course Map: Click here
- June 25, 2016
- 1 Mile Run/Walk- 8:30 a.m.
- 5k Run/Walk 9:00 a.m. (5k age groups: 10-14, 15-19, 20-24, 30-34…)
- 5k Trophies to the top 3 and male and top 3 female finishers. Metals to the top 3 male and female finishers in each age group of the 5k
- Medals to the top 3 male and female finishers in the 1 Mile race. Ribbons to all finishers of the 1 mile.
- Snacks & refreshments for participants.